Popular posts from this blog
Time is freaky here Oct 25, 2021
Well I guess there goes another week...crazy how fast time is flying. I left in August and now its almost Halloween... Anyways things are going well I'd say. We did a lot of service and had a few miracles that were pretty chill but all in all a pretty good week! Here's the miracles from the week: Mondays lesson: So that lesson with the guy who came up to us in the park (seth) went pretty well. He had a ton of questions that I had no idea how to even begin to answer but Edler Cook was just like oh this is easy and answered every question and we have another lesson with him tonight so that's dope! Hopefully it keeps going well and keep sending those prayers! Danville the place of many miracles: Ok so there were two pretty dope miracles that happened in Danville...First we were in a park (of course) and we were walking around and we saw this guy sitting on a bench, and let me tell you this man was the most yoked man I have ever seen. Like why would a man ever need t...
Comments
Post a Comment